The two Danish research schools, RECETO and Graduate School of Environmental Stress Studies (GESS), have an agreement of collaboration with EnSTe (Finland) and SENSE (The Netherlands). This collaboration has several objectives:
- To promote multidisciplinary possibilities for research and training though stimulation of exchange between research schools, e.g. mobility of PhD students. Newsletters are exchanged for updated information to be published on the web sites of all four research schools.
- Increase strength in large international applications.
- Secure and promote high quality international teaching by keeping each other updated on interesting professors for teaching on the various environmental subjects.
- Improve quality of the four individual research schools by welcoming participation of PhD students in scientific meetings at the research schools.
- Possibility of participation in courses and seminars offered by the research schools; if possible on the same terms as their internal PhD students.
- Possibilities for organizing courses and workshops in collaboration.
- To promote career perspectives for the graduated PhDs.
Please use the links in the left-hand menu to find more information about GESS, EnSTe and SENSE.
RECETO is open for new partners.